Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A fairytale Disney vacation for our princess

Guest post written by Mary Caldwell

To say that our daughter likes princesses would be a vast understatement. If we would let her, she would definitely just wear her princess dress-up outfits to school every day and even sleep in them. But we obviously make her wear regular clothes. I tell her that it wouldn't be special if she wore them all of the time! Because of her love for princesses we thought that it would be neat to go to Walt Disney World for vacation this summer.

She's never been and I haven't been since I was a kid so I'm pretty excited about it. While I was looking up some information on that and deciding the actual dates for us to go, I saw the site mobilebroadband4G.com. I read through it and thought that would be a great service to have so I signed up for it.

We'll of course have to make a visit to Cinderella's castle, where you can apparently eat breakfast. I guess that we'll let her wear her princess outfit to that. Besides, she will be in the company of another princess!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I was interested in potentially advertising on your site, but was unable to find any contact information. Please email me at markg1425@gmail.com if you are interested.

    Thanks,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete