Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guest Post: This is a paid post

Got to Have My Soaps

Guest post from: Mohamed Simon

I have been a nurse for several years. One other thing that I have been for several years is a fan of the soap opera Days of Our Lives. Because of the fact that I am a nurse, I do work very long hours. That means that there are many days that I have to miss my show on DirecTV is. Oh, but wait just a minute. Thank goodness for DVR. I have had my DVR every since the first one was released several years ago. I just do not know what I would do without it. In my opinion, this is the greatest invention of our time. I mean, just think about it. Who would have ever thought 20 years ago that we could leave the house, and never miss a single soap. Who would have thought that we could do all of this without having to use blank tapes and a VCR. I am so glad that we live in the futuristic world that we live in. I have got to have my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment